solr Basic Configuration and SolJ Basic Use (stand-alone)
Quote other people's articles (better than mine): https://blog.csdn.net/u010510107/article/details/81051795
1. Download and install jdk, tomcat
2. Download the solr package
1. Download address: http://archive.apache.org/dist/lucene/solr/ This article uses solr-7.7. ...
Posted on Sun, 19 May 2019 11:45:25 -0700 by zhabala
0. Scenarios and requirements
We have five solr reader servers online, with the same configuration, but with the same request, one of them has a significantly slower response time than the other four. We want to use arthas to locate where the execution is slower.
1. Introduction to Arthas
Ali's open source java debugging tool can solve the foll ...
Posted on Fri, 17 May 2019 21:26:54 -0700 by gthri
Not much nonsense. The official address of rulerz is: https://github.com/K-Phoen/ru...
Note that in this case, only ordinary arrays are used as examples for analysis.
RulerZ is a composer dependency package implemented in php to implement a data filtering rule engine. RulerZ not only supports array filtering, but also supports O ...
Posted on Fri, 10 May 2019 12:36:14 -0700 by ssmK
Elasticsearch is more than just Lucene and full-text search. It's also
* Distributed real-time file storage, where each field is indexed and searchable
* Distributed Real-Time Analysis Search Engine
* Can be extended to hundreds of servers to handle PB-level structured or unstructured data
It also has some features:
Posted on Fri, 26 Apr 2019 12:30:35 -0700 by ctsttom
Lucene's foundation is needed before learning Solr
Some simple uses of Lucene: https://www.cnblogs.com/dddyyy/p/9842760.html
1. Deploy Solr to Tomcat (Windows)
Solr has its own small server jetty, but in our development environment, Tomcat is used to, so we deploy Solr to Tomcat (Tomcat 8.0 or more, jdk 1.8 or more).
In fact, the steps are the ...
Posted on Mon, 21 Jan 2019 22:18:13 -0800 by rsasalm