1. Create a layout file. Word "fragment" is used to put Recycle and word "fragment" grad "cell is used to put small cells
Word? Fragment layout:
Word? Fragment? Grad? Cell layout: (card layout)
2. Create the adapter wordFragmentAdapter class
package com.example.ngsl.wordFrag ...
Posted on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 10:36:44 -0800 by dlester
I started the eureka, config, zuul, a microservice, and used postman to test whether the gateway worked.
at org.springframework.cloud.netflix.zuul.filters.post.SendErrorFilter.findZuulException(SendErrorFilter.java:118) ~[spring-cloud-netflix-zuul-2.2.1.RE ...
Posted on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 07:59:26 -0800 by dsartain
ELK is the abbreviation of three open source software, which respectively means: elastic search, logstash, kibana
1. Elasticsearch is an open source distributed search engine, which provides three functions of data collection, analysis and storage.
Its features include: distributed, zero ...
Posted on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 04:27:27 -0800 by php4hosting
ELK centralized log collection and analysis platform
Official station: https://www.elastic.co/products
ELK consists of elastic search, Logstash and Kiabana
Elasticsearch is an open source distributed search engine. Its characteristics are: distributed, zero configuration, dynamic discovery, index dyn ...
Posted on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 03:10:37 -0800 by bubazoo
Recently, when we are doing a new project, we have introduced an architecture requirement, that is, we need to check the coding specification, module classification specification, class dependency specification, etc. of the project, just in touch, just for a survey.
Many times, we will f ...
Posted on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 01:25:32 -0800 by kokomo310
Java first understands RabbitMQ Return message mechanism
What is the Return message mechanism
The Return message mechanism is used to process some non routable messages. Under normal circumstances, the message production end routes the message to a Queue by specifying an Exchange and RoutingKey, and t ...
Posted on Tue, 11 Feb 2020 22:56:01 -0800 by SquirrelJ
1. Experimental purposes:
II. EXPERIMENTAL CONTENTS
3. Experimental Principles
Learn together and make progress together ~
1. Experimental purposes:
1. Master the programming design method of Java GUI;
2. Master the programming method of exception hand ...
Posted on Tue, 11 Feb 2020 19:36:46 -0800 by hedge
In excel, it is a common method to adjust the overall layout of the table quickly by setting the adaptive row height or column width. When setting the adaption, two situations can be considered:
1. Fixed data, set row height and column width adaptive data (common setting adaptive method)
2. Fix the column width and reduce the data font size to ...
Posted on Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:18:48 -0800 by jwcsk8r
Case: user login
User login case requirements:
1. Write two input boxes of login.html login page username & password
2. use the Druid database connection pool technology to operate the user table in the mysql and day14 databases
3. Using JdbcTemplate technology to encapsulate JDBC
4. Log in succ ...
Posted on Tue, 11 Feb 2020 08:50:12 -0800 by Supernovas
I have a long ListView where users can scroll before returning to the previous screen. When the user opens this ListView again, I want the list to scroll to the same location as before. Any ideas on how to achieve this?
Warning!! If ListView.getFirstVisiblePosition() is 0, there is an error in the AbsListView that does not al ...
Posted on Tue, 11 Feb 2020 04:02:24 -0800 by ragtek