Yunqi information:[ Click to see more industry information]Here you can find the first-hand cloud information of different industries. What are you waiting for? Come on!
This article will introduce you to Python reference counting and the use of variable list objects in the demonstration, but it will not introduce the details of C language im ...
Posted on Sun, 31 May 2020 23:50:20 -0700 by Scott_J
struct sockaddr_in serv_addr;
1. Define the structure variable. The structure is a data type, so you can use it to define variables
2.struct structure name variable name;
1. Structure pointer, which can also point to a structure
2. The format of casts is: (type ﹐ name) expression
3. Address character &, g ...
Posted on Sun, 17 May 2020 09:04:27 -0700 by billspeg
[guide reading]: it is often necessary to collect analog signals in embedded systems. It is inevitable to introduce interference into the signal chain of collecting analog signals, so how to filter the interference? Let's take a step-by-step description of how to design and deploy an IIR filter to your system.
What is an IIR filter?
IIR (Infini ...
Posted on Sat, 16 May 2020 23:28:59 -0700 by Derek
In this chapter, we will complete the preliminary memory management system, and finally simply implement a function to obtain 3 pages of memory from the kernel memory pool.
1, Program flow chart so far
In order to let you know the current progress of the program, the program flow chart so far is drawn as follows.
The red part in the figur ...
Posted on Sat, 16 May 2020 22:22:02 -0700 by salasilm
When learning mooc, I see a lot of interesting applets in C language. I have done some by myself.
First, read the integer.
Enter a number and output its pronunciation.
Pronunciation using a simple switch
And take out each digit with / percent.
int main(int argc, char *argv)
Posted on Tue, 12 May 2020 09:21:31 -0700 by fireineyes
With the basic knowledge of last socket, Network programming 01 Can write a simple chat program, casually review the basic knowledge.
If we want to realize that we can send and receive information at the same time, we need multiple threads, one for sending and one for receiving.
This time use CreateThread to create a thread. Function ...
Posted on Thu, 23 Apr 2020 23:42:45 -0700 by Shad
Using SPI to communicate with external flash(MX25L6406EM21)IC
As shown in the figure above, MCU is connected with external flash chip through SPI2.
MCU spi2 initialization
Define the SPI port number used in SPI2
Initialization of communication functio ...
Posted on Wed, 15 Apr 2020 09:26:01 -0700 by jamesl73
<Developing a programming language interactive parser with C language> <Developing a programming language with C language -- portabil ...
Posted on Sat, 11 Apr 2020 19:01:14 -0700 by AlexWD
Depth-first search for diagrams:
1. Push the originally visited vertex on the stack;
2. As long as there are still vertices in the stack, do the following for the loop:
(1) access vertex u at the top of the stack;
(2) when moving from the currently visited vertex u to the vertex v, push V onto the stack.If the current vertex u does not have an ...
Posted on Sun, 05 Apr 2020 21:39:33 -0700 by kristinac
1, Purpose and requirements of the experiment:
1. Familiar with the common functions of Visual c++6.0 compiling system;
2. Learn how to use Visual C++6.0 to compile simple c + + programs;
3. Familiar with the basic structure of c + + program, learn to use simple input / output operation;
2, Experimental contents and re ...
Posted on Sun, 05 Apr 2020 11:57:47 -0700 by miha